Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Insanity010 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 11:02 AM
    How do you contact ghosts and get more ghosts?
    I've tried the ouija board many times, evp sessions, took pictures I don't know what to do I want to talk to my brother he died when he was ten, probably crossed over by now but yeah but I also want to talk to other ghosts too I don't really want to do scrying. I want to know how to have more ghosts in my house and I know some people would say 'why do you want ghosts in your house ' and stuff but I just want to communicate with this kind of stuff its just how I am - I'm curious with things like this.im 14 by the way and my life is so boring so I want to do things not every one can do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Sorry. It's not going to happen. Perhaps take up doing chores around the house, pulling weeds outside, helping out an elderly neighbor?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 02:21 PM
    I have to laugh when someone posts a question in the physics forum thinking it's for psychics. Happens every few months or so...

To the OP: you may want to try your question in the "society & culture > sprituality" forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there ghosts in my house? How can we know that there are ghosts [ 8 Answers ]

Are there ghosts in my house? How can we know that there are ghosts. And how can we communicate with them?

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

Are ghosts mean [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a blog about knocking in my friends walls.I guess most people believe it could be a ghost... I don't know anything about them at all... are they all happy and nice? Can they hurt you at all.

How can I make contact with ghosts? [ 14 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house, and I want to talk to them. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search