Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnstarks86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 06:23 AM
    My period normally comes on the beginning of the month .
    My period normally comes on the beginning of the month me and my boyfriend are tryna get pregnant anyway so I was happy when I didn't see it then here comes June 20 and I see some pink when I wipe and then today June 21 I see a little more blood and i.seen a little peace of clot but its not heavy like normally I feel a little pressure but only near my uterus can I be pregnant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Try a pregnancy test.

Pregnancy is possible, but not probable if you got your period.

If you're not sure, then try a pregnancy test. If it's negative, wait until your next period, and if you miss it, test again.

Good luck.
    dnstarks86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alty View Post
    try a pregnancy test.

Pregnancy is possible, but not probable if you got your period.

If you're not sure, then try a pregnancy test. If it's negative, wait until your next period, and if you miss it, test again.

Good luck.
    I took a pregnancy test and I am pregnant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dnstarks86 View Post
    i took a pregnancy test and i am pregnant
    Congrats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I suffered from stomach flu the previous month & the next month,my period was light. [ 1 Answers ]

Now, the period is just a little blood clots and very little blood. What can be the cause. I know I am not pregnant just a little worried because of the situation..

What is the required notice time to evict a month to month tenant in Virginia [ 2 Answers ]

I have a basement tenant who has been slow pay. No trouble, just can't pay on time. He does pay before it is 30 days late, but I want to ask him to leave. How much notice do I have to give him? 60 days? 30 days? What if he decides not to pay rent during this time? I don't have a written lease.

Last month I had my period twice beginng of may & end does that count 4 tis month? [ 1 Answers ]

May 3, 2009 I started spot bleeding I was worried because that has never happened and plus I heard if you spot bleed chances are your pregnant. The next day I had my regular period lasted 7 days my usual. I normally have irregular periods never the same dates. My partner & I always have unprotected...

Short Light Period last month, no period this month [ 6 Answers ]

In Nov. I had a short three day light unusual period. This month I have no period. I have taken a test and the results our positive. I am wondering how pregnant am I . Most of the calculators tell you to give the date of your last cycle. Should that be the last normal cycle ? Or does it make a...

View more questions Search