Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malick1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 11:51 PM
    She won't allow sex yet
    I been with a girl for then 3 month but she never want have sex with me.and I told her how much I love her n she know I like her so much .n I always take to work in morning or to the airport .
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Well, part of her problem may be that you type like you are 14. I know *I* would have an issue with that.

Part of it is probably that THREE MONTHS IS NOT VERY LONG!

When you are having sex with someone, you should know them well enough to have kids with that person. Are you ready to have kids with her? I'm betting she's not ready to have kids with you! Because you know what? BIRTH CONTROL SOMETIMES FAILS.

If all you want is sex, break up with this girl and go find a hooker.

If you want a relationship, then learn to masturbate and wait until she's ready.
    Malick1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 12:08 PM
    But I doubt she's having sex with some other guys .cuz sometime I be checking her phone some dude texting her like I'm naked n I wish u right next to me .hows that sound like ?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 12:39 PM
    It sounds like you don't trust her if you're checking her phone

I think you're probably both too young to have sex based on what and how you're typing anyway.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2012, 01:12 PM
    I'm honestly not surprised she won't sleep with you... I'm not even a girl and I wouldn't... hell I wouldn't want to sleep with a girl that acts that way.

Not at 3 months... not a 6 months... not ever... because I'd have walked away for good the first time I caught you looking at my phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search