Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrskitty45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Large flies in the house when air conditioning is turned on
    At first I couldn't put my finger on it, but I actually watched the two vents when I turned on the air, flies come out and they are large in size and they are loud. This is nasty, In addition I notice a fowl odor when air is turned on. Who should I call a plumber and pest control?
    Tallyman29 Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Jun 20, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Most Pest Control companies do not remove animal carcases, your best bet is to call a plumber with one of those wire cameras to snake through your vents. Locate the carcass and remove it yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will your air conditioning run if your furnace is turned off [ 1 Answers ]

I was told that I had a carbon monoxide leak so they turned my the gas to my furnace off. Will my ac still work in the mean time?

How far can an air conditioning compressor be away from the house? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a house in the country and do not want to hear or see the hvac compressor. We would like to place it about 150 feet away from the house. Is that possible?

My air conditioning is not cooling the house. 98 degrees in house. What's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

My air conditioning is not cooling the house. 98 degrees in house.

Flies in the house when air is on. [ 1 Answers ]

I run window air conditioners. Every year I go through this when it is in the 90's outside. I live in Detroit, Mi. The flies hang out in the sunny windows. I don't think they like the cool air inside and are trying to get back out. I think they get in through the air conditioners. Every few...

Large Black Striped house flies [ 3 Answers ]

In the last few days I have noticed a lot of large striped black house flies in my house. It appears that they are coming from somewhere in my house but I cannot find the source. They are different looking than the normal house fly, the body is longer and they are actually a little slower. I am...

View more questions Search