Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerbomb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 09:00 AM
    We have lost our hamster in garden. Is there anything I can do to locate him?
    If anyone has got any advice for enticing my hamster back I would be so grateful. I actually saw him crawl under my fence to neighbours garden. The thought of him being scared and cold and hungry upsets me - is there anything I can do?

Check out some similar questions!

Lost our hamster [ 1 Answers ]

Well over the past couple of years I have shared some of my hamster photo and info about "Lighting" our hamster. He was my son's pet, and we followed his birth ( one of our friends had the mommy and daddy hamster) and knew him from the day of his birth. I would say few hamsters have had all...

Lost Hamster [ 19 Answers ]

Well I went to bed one day and I forgot to close my hamster's cage door. It has only been one day but I am very worried. How long can they without food or water? Can a hamster climb stairs because I've looked in the basement but I'm not sure if he could get upstairs. I've set a few traps...

Need new sites to locate lost relatives [ 1 Answers ]

As kind of a hobby, I try and help people on Craigslist who are looking for lost Relatives, sibblings, etc. I use the public records and zaba and switchboard but I sure would love to learn of more free sites to help these people. I do this About an hour a day... gives a lot of satisfaction to...

Hamster Qs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a friend, he says a lot of things... The other day he said a hamster could kill a rat by jumping on its back and biting its neck. This seems a bit silly to me, the largest animal I could find that they eat using Google was locusts. Does this actually happen or is he making things...

My Labrador puppy will get lost in my garden! :O [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting a 7 week old Labrador puppy on Saturday, and I have been reading about house breaking! I read that you need to make sure your Labrador has a place to go pee - in your garden! I have a pretty large garden but there is only a grass section in the middle bit, which you can't see from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.