Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DuncansDad Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
    x-rated excitement
    Duncan is now 15wks so we are guessing this issue is due to his age. He humps like a mad man, well dog. Only his things though which we take as a sign of respect to us. Normal for his age?

Through out the day he get's what we call a "red rocket". I don't know about the sensory restraints on the site but let's say his bits & pisces get excited & let everyone know :rolleyes: . If it were a specific thing or action that caused this we would stop but there is no rhyme or reason. Is this something that will pass in the coming weeks?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 02:49 PM
    If you roll him over on his back, at the back of the rocket you will a bulge that didn't used to be there. It should show from the back when he is humping something. His testicles are descending and his hormones are flowing. Some dogs are much worse than others. When my daughter was a teenager, she almost died when Nugget humped the leg of the judge at a 4-H show. This is one behavior problem the vet can help with, anytime now, but in the past many vets put the snip off until 6 months. When isn't a big enough issue to argue with your vet.
    DuncansDad Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 09:34 AM
    We see the Vet tomorrow for his rabies shot & will talk to him then. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you actually bury IC rated recessed lighting in blown insulation? [ 1 Answers ]

My Lithonia Lighting L7X IC rated recessed housings spec sheet says approved for direct burial in insulation. OK, I can read, but do you guys really believe I can bury them in over a foot of blown flame retardant cellulose or blown fiberglass? If not a fire hazard, do you think the lights will...

Pro Rated Rent [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Hi there. I just recently broke my rental lease agreement with my landlord in California by giving her a 60 day notice to vacate. She said she would do her best to get someone else into it and I offered to let her show the house early in order to help find a new renter. I paid the full...

Pro-rated vacancy rental law (apartment) [ 4 Answers ]

Can one tenant pro-rate her rent only if all the tenants in the apartment are leaving? My sister, my roommate and I were on a month-to-month lease when we all decided to leave. Somehow my roommate managed to pro-rate her rent because she was leaving a week earlier than my sister and I. Is this...

View more questions Search