Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstiebailey88 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 03:48 AM
    I'm over 2 weeks late and had negative tests and blood tests
    I'm 15 days late on my period and neve been 1 day late before I'm trying to get pregnant and am on clomid tablets have bin for 6 mnths now I've done tests but all negative and also had bloods which are negative could I still be pregnant is it just to early to tell please help its torture all this waiting
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 04:43 AM
    If at two week late, the blood tests are not show up positive, then no it is not likely that you are pregnant. There are many factors that can cause this, did you discuss those with your doctor.

Jun 20, 2012, 02:03 PM
    The doctor gas said I have a slight hormoan level meaning it may be to able too show a result also the tablets I'm on can show positive negative results
    gena79 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 03:32 PM
    You may just need to wait till your next scheduled period.

Jun 22, 2012, 03:37 PM
    I've had more blood tests done just got to wait I no plenty of people that have missed periods and gad negative results n 5 mnths later found out they are just hope it's the answer I want if not why haven't I come on grrrrr

Jun 22, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Oh yeah. I understand. I am going through the same thing myself. 3 days late and 2 negative hpt's. The waiting game is mind numbing...

Jun 22, 2012, 03:57 PM
    I'm 17 nearly 18 days never had a late period I was not ovulatin hense me being put on tablets clomid progesterone was 3 n since takein tablets its now 30 meaning I'm just ovulatin had 7 ops including tubes being flushed threw and other painful got told at 17 I couldn't have kids after burst appendix since thwm telling me I've wanted them more at 23 now being with my fella 3 yrs we have startd to try this last yr its really getting to me and now I'm an antie it really hurts seeing my younger bro fatherin a child before me and nowin I may never have the chance saying this with tears in my eyes x

Jun 22, 2012, 05:08 PM
    I am really sorry you're going through this. Just know you are not going through it alone. I have been trying since January. People will tell you to stop worrying about it, or something else that does not help. Don't listen. It is a very stressful thing we are going though. I really hope the best for you.

Jun 22, 2012, 10:38 PM
    Same to u thinnk people like us deserve it x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two weeks late but two negative tests.. What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am two weeks late on my period and I have taken two pregnancy tests and they both came out negative. I have had a raise in stress levels but not enough to cause that much of a difference. I am having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy but I am still confused if I should test again or just wait it out?

5 weeks late and 5 negative tests [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 yrs old and had my first child 7 months ago. I'm not breastfeeding so my periods have been coming at their regular time each month... except now. I am 5 weeks late and have taken 5 home pregnancy tests all of which came back negative. I am showing some signs of pregnancy also. Could I be...

Three weeks late, tests negative. [ 1 Answers ]

I was taking Yaz, but lost the package after 6 days in, and restarted a new one. Me and my boyfriend have not had unprotected sex (75% sure) since the restart. I am about three weeks late for my period. I had two little blood clots about a week ago, and that is it. I was looking at pregnancy sites...

3 months late and negative blood tests [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so I am 3 months late for my period, I took urine tests and 2 blood tests both with negative results. My doctor only wants me to take a medicine to make my period come, when I am hesitant to because I have pregnancy symptoms. My breast have been sore for all 3 months and in the first two months...

View more questions Search