Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tessa1912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 02:26 AM
    Excel table in word document - layout fails
    I have an Excel table in a word document which looks absolutely fine in view. Yet, ones the word document is saved as a template the Excel table is not in the same vertival anymore like the rest of the document. Has got anyone an answer for that? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Pasting Excel Table in Word at Bookmark [ 1 Answers ]

The code below keeps pasting the range cells on the next page, after the bookmark called input. Xlobj.Sheets("Input").Select Range("A11:B30").Select Selection.Copy wdObj.ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("inputs").Range.go to.Select wdObj.Selection.PasteSpecial Link:=False,...

Excel 2007 Stuck in Document Recovery [ 2 Answers ]

When Excel 2007 opens - every other time it opens Document Recovery and tries to recover a file. The same workbook always comes up in document recovery when Excel opens every other time. Have tried to save as and recovery the workbook. The options are open, save as, show repairs - delete is...

Google Document: How to make a table of contents [ 3 Answers ]

I want to use a Google document that will let me put a table of contents with each item linked to the section referred to - and then add a "back to the top" link under each completed section. Just like "anchors" in an html page. Can I do that in a Google Document? I've not found the answer...

Outlook Attached word document opens after 30 seconds if you have word open [ 0 Answers ]

We have a weird issue on our XenApp 6 test environment using Outlook 2007 to open Word attachments. The behaviour is such that if a Word instance is already open and maximised with a document and we try to open a Word attachment from an e-mail, the attachment doesn't open unless you un-maximise the...

Convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document [ 1 Answers ]

How can I convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.