Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    121358 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Can a adult child get a non biological father name off their birth certificate
    Can a adult child get a non biological father name off their birth certificate
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2012, 05:23 PM
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

Maybe, but probably not. What are the circumstances?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 05:54 PM
    And what do you imagine to be the need to do so, anyway?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biological father not on birth certificate and wants his child [ 4 Answers ]

%ust find out that I have a year old little girl but the mother is married and doesn't want me in her life. I was never told that the child was mine or ever asked for anything to care for her. Now that the paternity results are in she's 99.99% mine and I want to be in her life but I can see that's...

Want my Dad on my birth certificate (I am adult child of deceased father) [ 4 Answers ]

My parents were never married. My mother listed "father unknown" on the birth certificate, and kept me from my father my entire life. I met my Dad when I was 23 - 15 years ago, and we have had a good relationship since then. My father died two weeks ago, and my mother had nothing but terrible...

If a non-biological father signs a birth certificate is he responsible for the child? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, here is my question. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 and 1/2 years and love each other very much. I messed up and cheated on him about 7 months ago - a one night stand kind of thing (alcohol was involved). But anyway, I came clean and told him. I also told him I understood if he...

Adult child seeking to put biological fathers name on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

Forget it.. I'm calling an attorney!

View more questions Search