Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deleong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Asl a question free to a immigration lawyer
    I came here when I was 15 and I went to high school then I got deported when I was 21 and I just got back 1 years ago. Do I still qualify for the new law.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Yes, the age goes up to some where in the 30's.

Next it is not a "new law" it is a order from the President to not follow the law, he is telling agencies to allow illegal behavior without inforcing it.

Remember the new president ( assuming it is not Obama) at the next election may just sign to change this, since it is not a law. So what Obama is doing now, can be undone next year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an immigration question for free [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came to the US, when I was 17. Do I qualify to the new Obama's immmigrant law?

Ask a immigration lawyer in canada a question free [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I came to canada some 6 yrs ago and was granted to remain in the country as a visitor for six mnths however I stayed 3mths longer without and extension,and was asked to leave,my question is can I return to canada and make a refugee claim?

Ask lawyer immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to ask you a question regarding citizenship N-400 form. On that form N-400 we have a question, Since becoming LPR, have you ever failed to file taxes(state, federal, local) . But I failed to file state taxes before getting my Green card due to miscommunication with my cpa. They filed...

Ask immigration free question [ 7 Answers ]

My dad sent my stepmom, sis, and I here. Before he passed away he asked my stepmom to apply for us, which she did. But my concern is that she applied for me as her daughter and soon I will apply for my citizenship I would love to know if I could apply for my biological mother and her two children.

Ask medical lawyer a question free [ 2 Answers ]

If a third party company (insurance) requests information on medical procedure-if it was an accident or natural causes, are we within our rights not to disclose this information so rates don't increase or declined coverage.

View more questions Search