Ask
    desiree silva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 02:54 PM
    Arrest warrant
    Do I have any warrents for my arrest
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 02:55 PM
    This is a Q and A site - if you want to know if you have any warrants either you go the Police and ask or you have someone else go to the Police and ask.

There is no database for warrants here.

EDIT: I don't know where you live BUT, yes, there are warrants issued for Desiree Silva.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A few questions about arrest warrant/search warrant in Ontario, Canada [ 12 Answers ]

If there is an arrest/search warrant issued for you, what address do they raid? (as in how do they find out where you live... driver's license?) Say for example, you moved out of your parents home and live by yourself... are they allowed to raid parents home (previous address)?

Can I fly with an arrest warrant? [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have an arrest warrant out for not paying a fine ordered to me by the court, If I try to go on holiday will it flag up at the airport leading to my arrest?

Warrant For Arrest [ 4 Answers ]

Can the police in Ont, CAN put up a warrant for your arrest, if they SUSPECT you for theft over $5000?

Arrest warrant [ 3 Answers ]

I have a warant for "failure to appear on suspended license. Can I fly to another state{S.C.} without being arrested at the airport in detroit ?

View more questions Search