Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zombie023 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 02:24 PM
    In a pickle.
    I smoke marijuana everyday and have for years how do I make my hair clean for a hair test in a week? Please I need help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Bottom line - you can't. There are products out there that say you can - but you basically cannot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In a pickle [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there, Im a guy, And I have a best friend who is really pretty, When I met her, I didn't have any emotions or feelings towards her apart from the friends feelings, But recently I have been getting feelings for her, ( she doesn't have them feeling towards me what so ever!) and I'm scared,...

I'm in a pickle. [ 8 Answers ]

This guy says he likes me a lot but he hasn't asked me out. How messed up is that? I'm beginning to wonder if he just said he liked me to make me feel better. I don't want to be pushy but he told me his feelings for me almost a month ago and I told him my feelings for him. I'm also wondering if I...

In a pickle [ 3 Answers ]

OK well I broke up with my ex 5 months ago. The last time I talked to her was 5 months as well. During the summer, when I would go on AIM and such, she would IM me. But I had no reason to answer. I would start seeing the trend of like every 3 weeks or less or more that I would go on, she would IM...

I'm in a pickle [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. I am 18 years old and ever since I was 12 I wanted to be a forensic scientist. When I actually started college for it I suddenly didn't want to do it anymore! I ended up dropping out of college and now I have no clue what I want to do... sort of. I am thinking about going into a medical field...

I'm in a pickle [ 4 Answers ]

I have been asked to do a science assignment, and the subject I have chosen is Forensics. The task is to find 6 different speakers and their opinions, from experts e.g (scientists, judges) and write a report about each opinion and also a biography about the person. I have been searching for...

View more questions Search