Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Pedophile Telemarketers won't Talk when an Adult Answers?
    I get tired of these telemarketers continuously calling me and everyone else according to the spam sites.
    I just got 1 from Digitcom Services Inc.
    I use to think it may be Cell companies jumping up call usuage(using your time and minutes).
    They said if I don't want their special offer to press 1 to be removed, I didn't want to be removed YET, I wanted to hear their special offer, They have none, Did the usual spam number search for(702)705-5360, they harass thousands at the least.
    For the fun of it, I googled "Digitcom Services Inc are Pedophiles", got very disturbing results, makes rethink why these Telemarketers, Hang up when an Adult answers.
    I am just stating what I read.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 12:33 PM
    I must sound young - they've called me... and talked to me.

Yes, a search of their name is frightening.
    terrichaffin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 11:41 PM
    That's indeed alarming. How come these telemarketers get associated to being Pedophiles? Gross!
    terrichaffin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 11:43 PM
    Why don't you report those scumbags to Report Phone Number to CallerCenter.com and let everybody else know? They could still be calling several others, too.

Wow! I'm amazed at how abusive these people are and they still get away with it!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 05:56 AM
    No one can stop them, only getting worse.
    I think There are only 3 reasons someone would call and not talk:
    1) Looking for Computer or Fax Tone
    2) Trying to drive your phone bill up
    3) Waiting for a Kid to answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My adult children do not talk to me [ 7 Answers ]

I have four children. They are all adults now. One of the children which I call my child is actually my niece. I got her when my sister died. She was two year old. I thought that I had given her all of the love and opportunities that I did for my own blood children. She is 36 years old. She...

My adult daughter won't talk with me [ 7 Answers ]

We have a daughter who is now 21 and going into her senior year in college. She has a had a very nice life in our home, nice vacations, nice clothes, really almost everything she needed. She is dating a boy and has been for 2 years now. We are paying for her college including the room and board on...

How do I get my adult daughter to talk to me [ 8 Answers ]

I really need some help. I have a 27 year old daughter that hasn't spoken to us for 2 years. It all started when my Mom died in 2006. My daughter felt I should not be upset myself but that her losing her Grandma was way more important. She also accused me of taking all my Mom's money so there was...

My adult daughter won't talk to me [ 9 Answers ]

Hi... I'm stressed as can be. My daughter who just graduated from college just moved home in May. She did it to save money before she plans to move to another state. However, she made my life and my teenage son's life miserable. (I'm a single mom). All I asked that she do is help keep the house...

Need answers Or someone to talk to.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating this guy for about 2 1/2 yrears And have been trying to get pregnant since then. He did have a smoking/drinking problem But has been clean for 6 months now. Is it me? What do I do?

View more questions Search