Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eskywalker Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 11:12 AM
    TV cartoon ,a girl named penny
    Please heeeelp me I've been searching for this cartoon for like ages and I still can't find it.All I remember is this brown haired little girl with bangs and hair tied at the sides who was called Penny!
    I would be greatfull if anyone could help!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 19, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Your description reminds of Pippy Longstocking but she had red hair.

When was this cartoon on TV?

Jun 19, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Oh no its not Pippy Longstocking.I'm not quite sure about the exact year but it should be in the 90s when I was a kid.

Nobody knows it its like I imagined it! :)
    Tallyman29 Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Jun 19, 2012, 12:33 PM
    "Inspector Gadget", perhaps?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 12:51 PM
    I agree with Tallyman - Penny, with her dog 'Brain'
    Here's the intro:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-JHfXVlkik

Jun 19, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Unfortunately... nope!Now I am positive that I'm never going to find it!!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Darn, I thought Tallyman had it! If it's not from inspector gadget, maybe you're thinking of The Rescuers? (the first one) The main character was a little girl named Penny, with bangs and pigtails, here's a picture:
    Google Image Result for http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/108/c/e/Penny_and_Rufus___the_Rescuers_by_Felandrim.jpg

Jun 19, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Noooooooooo.Maybe I shouldn't have asked!! I thought that because I found : (Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure) here , I would find this one too!! :(
    As it turns out I actually imagined it and even worse I have apparently convinced my mother and brother that it exists..
    Louisa2412 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 12:15 AM
    Was it penny crayon? I've been thinking for ages about a cartoon I used to watch and then it suddenly just clicked penny crayon!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's movie about a girl named abigail [ 3 Answers ]

Can't remember anything about this movie except it was about a girl in modern time how tries on a white dress and is then taken back to the 1800's roughly and lives the life of a dead girl lead by her ghost pretty sure there was child slavery involved at the end she was brought back to modern time

I am looking for a girl named Laura Gulley, approx age 50 [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a past love, her name is Laura Gulley. In 1985 she lived in Aloha, OR. My name is Kelly and loved her and cherished her I was sure she felt same way but mysteriously she said she could no longer see me. I desperately tried to find out why and what happened but she would offer no...

Movie with girl named Cat who keeps a knife in her teddy bear [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I remember watching about 20 years ago. The story line was about a young girl and her brother who are adopted by a couple and the girl named "Cat" starts hurting her brother and killing birds and such. She keeps a steak knife in the foot of her teddy bear....

Cartoon movie about a boy named Nikko who travels into his dreams on his bed [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a cartoon movie that was about a boy named Nikko(?) who travels into his dreams by riding on his bed. He meets a girl in a ballerina dress(?) and she turns out to be the princess of his dream world. They play with a trainset in the king's playroom. The King tells Nikko...

View more questions Search