Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenny514 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 02:11 AM
    Fully registered pest control products in saudi arabia
    Who can tell me where to find fully registered pest control products or all the permited pesticide in saudi arabia?
    Thanks a lot.
    Kenny
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Jun 28, 2012, 11:50 PM
    Apparently, environmentally sound pesticide use in Saudi Arabia is still an issue according the United Nations Food and Ag Organization and was news worthy in 2009 Arab News.

"Fully registered" and "permitted" means that you want a government sanctioned licensed pesticide dealer - someone who sells tested, approved products. It appears that the Saudis might be late to the table. I'm having a hard time finding a good site. Do the Saudis have a Dept of Agriculture, or Environmental Protection Agency, college of agriculture? Farms?

I found:
    Saudi Food and Drug,
    The USDA's FAS office in Riyadh
    Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Ministry's List << the ag ministry link is bad
    Ministry of Commerce and Industry
    Masa Pest Control . <<Actually, these guys look sharp. Ask them where they get the good stuff?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Saudi Arabia safety place to go? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I get to stay in Saudi Arabia for next two years and wonder the actual situation there. Is it safe country for non-muslim foreigner to stay and go around? Is there any limitation of internet access? Thank a million. B.B

UL Certification in Saudi Arabia? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if UL Certification is a requirement in Saudi Arabia? We are reworking a motor for a piece of hospital equipment to be 220v/60mz and need to know if we have to go through this step to export.

Saudi Arabia [ 5 Answers ]

What does diplomatic issue mean?

View more questions Search