Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paulettep Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 10:54 PM
    Inexpiereced man in his 70's
    How to teach him about intimacy, not just intercourse. I'm 47 and we are getting married without first having sex. How can I make him more at ease and satisfy him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 04:36 PM
    He's a virgin?
    Paulettep Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    He's a virgin?
    No, just with three women who never treated him with compassion, love and kindness in the intimacy area. We are eloping in three days and I want him to be at ease with everything. Plan is to start slow. We have not had intercourse, we are waiting until we are married! I am very experienced.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 05:19 AM
    If he is 70, he is not likely to change his ways and has learned how to respond and act in situations. I would not expect to see him change.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2012, 09:04 AM
    At some point you really can't teach on old dog new tricks... this is one of those.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's TV show where a man used his watch to turn invisible [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a 70's or 80's TV show where a man used his watch to turn invisible. I think he had been struck by lighting while scuba diving and it made him invisible and some how the watch regulated this ability.

This movie is from the 60's or 70's about a man and women falling in love in college [ 0 Answers ]

This movie is from the 60's or 70's about a man and women falling in love in college then goes different ways. One end up on the west coast and one on the east, the women is a artist and the man is a Orchestra leader or in that type of business. In the end they get together around christmas? Any...

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

View more questions Search