Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emmibabyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Cartilage piercing
    How longs it going to hurt for? I did mine myself three days ago and It is fine to twist but it hurts to sleep on and touch, how long will this last?
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2012, 10:59 PM
    You are never supposed to sleep on a cartilage piercing even when its healed. If you have seen people who have those big lumps on them that's how they get them. And only touch it with washed sanitized hands or qtips (mostly while healing) . If you do this the worst pain should be gone within a few days to a week. But after that it should only last a month. But can take 3-6 months to heal. And if its not healing you may need a different matierial for your piercing such as a plastic or gold or maybe even go down a gauge.

(very expierinced with piercings)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I had the cartilage in my right ear (up at the top) pierced nearly 14 weeks ago, with a gun (yes, I know this was unwise!). It bled slightly during the first night as I rolled onto it in my sleep, but has given me no problems since then - no discharge, no pus, nothing. The swelling took a few days...

Cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wanting to get my cartilage pierced for a long time.. my BFs sister got hers done at clairs with the gun and two weeks later it is just fine. I am wanting to know if I should use a small "diamond" or the silver stud? Also I work at a place where I can't let metal show.. would it be bad...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to get my cartilage pierced but I was wondering if anyone who got their belly button pierced has also gotten their cartilage done because I want to know about the pain and I got my belly button done with very little discomfort... so if anyone has gotten both done I would love your...

Cartilage Piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So, I got my cartilage pierced a couple of days ago. Ive been reading that if its red you should see a doctor. Well mines is a little red, and it does hurt sometimes. When I clean it it hurts a little too, But it doesn't hurt to twist the stud. I mean its not really that red. Just enough to notice...

View more questions Search