Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iriam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 07:46 PM
    My ex boyfriend asked me out again.
    My ex boyfriend asked me out again. We went out for 8 months, and in those months we always argue because he said I didn't love him, but he did, and that I was using him because I told him the first week we went out that I still had feeling for my ex. He thought I was using him but I try to tell him that is not true, but he won’t listen and he asked girls out while we were going together.

I ask him he said he was just playing. He talks to girls, but he gets mad when I do the same. We broke up several times but he kept asking me out and now he asked me out again, and he said to forget the past and start again. But I don't know what to say.
    bonita82 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2012, 10:45 PM
    I just go out of a relationship myself had a hard time getting over my ex-boyfriend that's just how it is. I think the best think is to walk away stop calling each othere no more looking at each otheres Facebook wall if you have Facebook take his number out of your phone and when he sends a text you don't need to read it delate it I found there's more fish in the sea. HeLP YOURSELF OUT MOVE FORWARD... How old are you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 11:10 PM
    Tell him no thanks and save the going back to bad behavior. Why give him what he wants when he has shown no signs of giving you what YOU want?

How many chances to get it right for you does he deserve?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 05:37 AM
    Why even think about a repeat of a bad ''film''?
    He's in your past-leave him there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why my boyfriend asked me to have sex with his friends? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend asked me to have sex with his two friends. Would I do it or not?

My boyfriend asked me to be just a friends? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm so disappointed we were together for 3 months and he was the one who asked me to be his girl. I was friendly and so kind with him. He lives far away, but first time we get each other was on Face book site since then we talk all the time. When we talk he always talks about trust and always say...

He asked me if I was waiting for my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean if a guy friend or just a guy you know comes up to you and asks you if you're waiting for your boyfriend when you don't have one? I know it's to find out if I'm single, but why? Does he ask because he likes me or has a thing for me, or is it just friendly talk and trying to get to...

My boyfriend asked for a break, what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have two yrs together, and known each other for about 7 yrs. Lately he's been talking to his ex girlfriend a lot. I know he cares for her because there was a time in his life where he was going throw a lot and she was there for him so he lives with this thing that he feels like...

My boyfriend asked for a break [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me 4 days ago that he wanted a break.. we have been dating for 2 months. I had to ask quite a few times what was wrong because he was looking really glum and wouldn't tell me what was wrong. He said that his parents where putting too much pressure on him and that he has so much to...

View more questions Search