Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Things to ponder
    Here are a few things to think about that you probably have often wondered about. Some you may just need to ponder on a bit!!
    Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered

you putt your two cents in".. . but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

]If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

[]

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?

Do you ever wonder why you gave me your e-mail address in the first place?

valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 28, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Geeze LOL the only one I know the answer to is the blowing in a dog's face. Smells are the very essence of life to a creature like a dog! He already knows what your breath smells like so quit boring him. That and I was kind of hoping heaven was clothing optional? LOL
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 06:48 AM
    This way too deep for a Wednesday morning! But I have oft pondered the Wiley Coyote question myself.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 06:33 PM
    My dog doesn't get mad at me when I blow in her face. She actually likes it and gets closer, licking her chops. Since dogs will eat poop and garbage, I can only assume my breath must be really bad!:eek:
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Mar 1, 2007, 02:30 AM
    All I can say is:

Heheheheheheheheheeheheheheeheheheheeheh

Roflmbo!!

:D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 02:35 AM
    If frozen Water is ice, and cold tea is iced tea, what is cold ink?

:P
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Boo-hooo, Capuchin. Boo-hoo. I stink. Boo-hoo.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    [/B][/B][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
    Can you cry under water?

Actually something I've always wondered was can you sweat while your swimming?

Also why is the word abbreviation so long?

Also were Cheerios invented when they ran out of the other letters for Alhpabits cereal?

Since this is an international board it might not make since to some of you but for Americans I ask do they have a 4th of July in England?
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 05:41 AM
    LOL Chuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

Thought to ponder! [ 4 Answers ]

In read posts from this very helpful site, a came across this quote from another site I visit. Seem appropriate. experience Without experiences which render life unbearable and which make the hope of something new appear alluring and promising, there is no impulse toward inner change. But...

What are these things called? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the slip covers called that comes on jars of cream that you order? I can't locate them and need to order some. If anyone can help me find them, or a cosmetic supplier that would be great! Thanks

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search