Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalkirchens Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Third baby back to back
    This is my third baby back to back and today I started having sharp pains in my left side the come and go I don't think its labor pain because it just one side I was told labor pain come both side I was induce with both my other kids so I don't know what can it be is it true labor pain or fake labor pains
    Jadedgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 09:05 PM
    I am pregnant with my third bub ATM which are all back to back too. I have had emergency ceasareans with both my girls so I have not had labor pains either but in my experience when I have had sharp uncomfortable pains up one side it was kidney stones I got them later in my pregnancy around 8 1/2 months so I automatically thought they were labor pains but no such luck lol horrible kidney stones which are so so painful. Just go to your regular doctor or emergency room to get it checked :) I hope for your sake that they are labor pains if your far enough along. Goodluck for you and your bub :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my baby back! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. So I had my daughter 3 years ago and I was married and he was in the army.. he got out we moved home and we started arguing separating.. my daughter and I moved in with my parents and left him. I started getting really depressed and not taking good care of my daughter like I should have...

Getting my baby back [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke it off with me 2 weeks ago, he tried to do it by phone, but when I did not want to talk about it, he emailed me, very abruptly. I answered rather directly that I agreed, yet 1 week later, I did email him, about how sad I was that I did not treat him well and how I sabotaged the...

Does it go back to looking the same after having a baby? [ 13 Answers ]

I was just wondering if after I have my first baby if my vagina/ whatever you want to call it these days, will go back to looking normal like how it was before I had the baby? Or does it change? Like does it look bigger? Will I be really loose? I'm just so afraid that it will get really loose and...

Getting my baby back? [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother adopoted my little girl when I was 16 I am 21 now and she has passed away I have always lived with my grandmother my baby knows who I am calls me mother I have always been around I just wasn't stable I want to know do you thin I will be able to get her back?

I'm back baby! [ 7 Answers ]

Well guys, its been awhile since my last post and this may be the last one for me for awhile unless you find me rifting around for the hell of it. Anyway, when I first got on this site I was a wreck. Dumped, left, abandoned, and hurt. You can read into my history if you want. But this site helped...

View more questions Search