Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkelly35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 12:32 PM
    Just curious
    I live in prairie du chien,wi and I'm low income and I had a recent heart surgery in 07 nim on ssi and ssdi and I'm wondering is there a progam for me to help get a free air conditioner for people with a disbility
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 12:38 PM
    You're going to have to do a bit of phone calling. First, call your village hall and ask this question. Many communities have special services available for seniors and the disabled. In the same way, your county may have a similar program with area resources for the disabled. Also, check with the reference desk of your public library. They should have a list (my county has a paperbound book) of resources for your situation and needs.

If you aren't finding any help, post again and I will put my thinking cap back on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know where I can find my husbands dad without having to pay for a site because we are tight on money

Curious [ 2 Answers ]

My period is seven days late and I'm curious as to what could cause it. Im 21 years old

I'm just curious [ 1 Answers ]

I've been getting cramping as if I was meant to start my period for 3 days now and nothing has come up. Instead, for a little bit longer I have experienced a really heavy discharge flow. Any ideas what this could be and what I should do? It's odorless and at a normal thickness and is normal White...

Just curious [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:I have a court order for my daughter's father to pay child support. He and I get along great and lately he has been talking about cancelling the court order and just pay me cash ( he has been paying cash for a while now.) My question is, if I cancel the case will he still be obligated to...

I'm curious [ 1 Answers ]

If you were tested positive for clamydia an your doctor has just gave you treatment, is it still okay to masterbate?

View more questions Search