Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pratik25joshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 10:37 AM
    Benefits for deaf
    Hello,
    I have sister who has just passed HSC and she is 19 years of age and she is having 18db loss in right year and 5 db loss in left year ,I wanted to ask what types of benefits she can get in her life for easy future .Plz REPLY kindly
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratik25joshi View Post
    Hello,
    i have sister who has just passed HSC and she is 19 years of age and she is having 18db loss in right year and 5 db loss in left year ,i wanted to ask what types of benefits she can get in her life for easy future .Plz REPLY kindly
    If she can hear with the aid of a hearing aid... generally nothing.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deaf Ferret? [ 10 Answers ]

I recently discovered my little ferret is deaf, we have a ferret who can hear as well. Anyway when my deaf ferret is playing with my other ferret he hurts her. I've read on websites that it is because he can't hear her screaming. Is there anything I can do? Do they need to be separated or can she...

Why am I deaf? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I was born without hearing in my left ear. I occasionally hear buzzing noises and my doctor doesn't know why. What are some possible reasons for my hearing loss?

Going deaf [ 1 Answers ]

My hearing loss is due to the nerve dying. My mother had the same problem. Any suggestions on how to stop/reverse the process. Thanks, Hatman

View more questions Search