Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewisjl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Anti short cycle timer delay failure...
    Anti short cycle time delay only lasts one season & needs to be replaced... any idea why?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XL 1200 Defrost cycle failure [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Trane XL 1200 Model TWX030C100A0 ser. # HO4202122 that has been a superb unit but now fails to initiate the defrost cycle. I can cause the unit to defrost by putting it into the AC mode when it frosts up. The defrost board is 21C140501G07 (WW28X0329). I have not replaced this board in...

Odds of getting pregnant with possible menstrual cycle delay & protected sex? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a bit long winded, but I want to get as much details in. My boyfriend and I practice safe sex every time, so I am very worried by the current developments. I am 30 and my menstrual cycle has been fairly consistent except for one time when I was 18 where I missed a month. My cycle is has...

Short in a james hardie irrigation timer? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, my sprinklers did not go on this morning. Whwn I looke it was flashing SHORT for zone 1 and 3. I checked the Solenoids and they work manually. The 9 volt battery is good. What could be the problem? Thanks.

Delay in menstrual cycle. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am 28 years old and married. I used to get my monthly periods regularly. I was supposed to get my periods on June 30th. But till now I have not got it... its now 22 days delay. On 10th of this month I did pregnancy test . But it was showing negative result. Can you tell me what is the...

Spin Cycle Intermittent Failure [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite washer model 110.2497. I am looking for a second opinion. I have some knowledge of appliances but find myself second-guessing my thoughts. Here is the problem: it goes through the wash cycle fine. It drains and sometimes it spins. The lid switch is working properly. It...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.