Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vismayee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Google translate from english to sanskrit
    I am a 10th class student. I attend a famous privately recognized High School. I like my life at school.
    As a student, I have certain duties and responsibilities. I like them. I never try to shirk them. I take pleasure in doing what my parents bid me to do. I read and write a lot. I always try to please my teachers with my work, conduct and behaviour.
    I never go against their wishes. I do my duty diligently for the sake of duty and I have nothing to fear, I know that my parents and teachers are my well-wishers. My welfare is always dear to them. They are ready to make every sacrifice for me.
    Their lives are living examples for me. They set before me certain guiding principles. I follow them faithfully and have no reason to be unhappy. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to obey my elders and do my duty honestly.
    I enjoy certain rights and privileges which emanate from duty well done. The love of my parents and teachers is a rare thing for me. I feel proud 0f it. I get ample time to play and enjoy the company of my friends and comrades.
    I am an all -round sportsman and take an active cart in games like cricket, hockey, badminton and table-tennis. Games and sports help me grow up into a tall young man. They make me happy and healthy.
    Scouting, hiking, mountaineering, excursions, dramas, declamations and debates make my life at school interesting and charming. I am loved and honoured by my fellow students for my achievements in studies, games and other activities.
    I am free from the cares and worries of life. I am regular and methodical in my work. I work hard throughout the year. I never absent myself from school. I read new books and newspapers. I think hard. I use my head as well as my hands. I have no reason to
    Be afraid of my teachers and examinations. My life is disciplined and well-regulated. It is all very beneficial to me.
    School life is preparing me for a better and a fuller life ahead. I am preparing myself for the battle of life. The punishment for my sins of omission and commission is not painful to me. It strengthens my character and leads me on to the right path. I take great pleasure and pride in all that my school life can provide me with and stands for.

Can u translate it in sanskrit as I want to write a essay now
    preetyshona Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2012, 01:19 PM
    1. The summer seasons begins from the month of April and lasts up to the end of June. The sun shines at its brightest and there is intense heat. People perspire all over. In the day, hot winds, called 'loo', blow and many die of heat stroke. People like to wear their white clothes. Kurtas of mulmul are the popular articles of clothing in this season. While at home, people like to remain half-naked. Punkhas are used by all. The well-to-do use electric fans and cool their rooms with Khus-Ki-tatti or electric coolers. The seasons is a lazy one. People do not like to work. Hence all schools and colleges are closed during these months. Melons, water-melons, cucumber, etc, are the special fruits of the season.

2. The rains are most welcome after the intense heat and dryness of the summer months. Usually, the monsoon arrives in the last week of June or the beginning of July and the rainy season lasts up to the end of September. The people have a sigh of relief as the rainy season begins and the first showers fall. The timely arrival or f rains is most essential for an agricultural country like India, where the success or failure of crops depends upon the rains. The rain washes down all dust from trees and plants and all nature appears green and beautiful.

3. It is pleasant to take long walks or to got out on picnics. During the Sawan month, ladies like to swing on the 'Jhulas'. The melodious Sawan songs can be heard coming out of every house during this month. Sometimes, when the rains are heavy, there are floods in the rivers of the country, causing much death and destruction. The mango, the King of fruits, is the special fruit of this season. Mangoes of different varieties can be seen hanging in large numbers from the branches of trees. Young and old, rich and poor, all like to enjoy the fruit. It is also popular with foreigners and large quantities of it are exported.

4. The rainy season is followed by the winter season. This lasts from October to January. This is the healthiest part of the year. Digestion is good during these months and people feel active and like to work. Woolen clothes, suits, pullovers, etc. are used to keep off the cold. The people like to bask in the sun in the day and to warm themselves by the fire in the evenings and nights. Those who can afford, use electric heathers to heat their rooms. This is the season of plenty. A large number of vegetables, and fruits grow in abundance and even the poor can eat them as they are cheap. The winter is very good for tours. Educational tours are taken out in large numbers even to the distant parts of the country. People also like to go out for sight seeing. A large number of foreigners visit our coutnry during the winter months. Dry fruits, 'raivri' and 'guzzuk' are the delicacies special to this season.

5. The spring, the golden season, is whose praise so much has been written, comes after the winter. It begins with the "Basant Panchmi", early in February and continues up to the end of March. It is the season when all the trees and plants are in bloom, when the crops ripen and the fields are golden as far as the eye can see. Nature is at its best during this season. The trees are all clothed with new and bright leaves. It is green everywhere. It is neither too hot nor too cold.
    swatibohra0209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 07:58 AM
    Each pollutant has its own health risk profile, which makes summarizing all relevant information into a short chapter difficult. Nevertheless, public health practitioners and decision makers in developing countries need to be aware of the potential health risks caused by air and water pollution and to know where to find the more detailed information required to handle a specific situation. This chapter will not repeat the discussion about indoor air pollution caused by biomass burning (chapter 42) and water pollution caused by poor sanitation at the household level (chapter 41), but it will focus on the problems caused by air and water pollution at the community, country, and global levels.

Estimates indicate that the proportion of the global burden of disease associated with environmental pollution hazards ranges from 23 percent (WHO-1997) to 30 percent (Smith, Corvalan, and Kjellstrom 1999). These estimates include infectious diseases related to drinking water, sanitation, and food hygiene; respiratory diseases related to severe indoor air pollution from biomass burning; and vectorborne diseases with a major environmental component, such as malaria. These three types of diseases each contribute approximately 6 percent to the updated estimate of the global burden of disease (WHO 2002).
    amit1998 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 05:50 AM
    One of the greatest Sanskrit poets that India has ever had, the life history of Kalidas is absolutely fascinating and interesting. Though the exact time of his fame is not known, it is estimated that he survived around the middle of the 4th or 5th century A.D. This is roughly the period of the reign of the famous Chandragupta, the successor of Kumaragupta. An insight into the biography of the great Indian poet Kalidasa provides us with an immense amount of detailed information about the places he traveled and the kind of life he led.

The poems he wrote were usually of epic proportions and were written in classical Sanskrit. His creations were used for fine arts like music and dance. Regarded as an outstanding writer, Kalidasa resided at the palace of Chandragupta in Pataliputra (modern day Patna). He was one of the gems of the court of Chandragupta. According to legends, Kalidasa was blessed with good looks. This attracted a princess with whom he fell in love. Since Kalidas was not too good in intellect and wit, the princess rejected him. He then worshipped Goddess Kali and she blessed him with intellect and wit, thus making him one of the "nine gems" in the court of Chandragupta.

Kalidasa Perhaps the most famous and beautiful work of Kalidasa is the Shakuntalam. It is the second play of Kalidasa after he wrote Malavikagnimitra. The Shakuntalam tells the story of king Dushyant who falls in love with a beautiful girl Shakuntala, who happens to be the daughter of a saint. They get married and lead a happy life until one day, the king is asked to travel somewhere. In his absence, a sage curses Shakuntala as she offends him unknowingly by not acknowledging his presence.

Due to the curse, Dushyant's entire memory is wiped off and he doesn't remember his marriage or Shakuntala. But the sage feels pity for her and gives a solution that he will remember everything if he sees the ring given to her by Dushyant. But she loses the ring one day in the river while bathing. After a series of incidents, a fisherman who finds the ring inside a fish rushes to the king with the ring. The king then recalls everything and rushes to Shakuntala to apologize for his actions. She forgives him and they live happily ever after.

Kalidasa also wrote two epic poems called Kumaarasambhava, which means birth of Kumara and the Raghuvamsha, which means dynasty of Raghu. There are also two lyric poems written by Kalidasa known as Meghadutta that stands for cloud messenger and the Ritusamhara that means description of the seasons. Meghadutta is one of the finest works of Kalidasa in terms of world literature. The beauty of the continuity in flawless Sanskrit is unmatched till date.
    akshat surana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 02:01 AM
    King Bruce
    Once King Bruce was defeated by his enemies .He took shelter in a cave in the forest to save himself. He was very sad at heart. He had lost all his courage .One day he was lying idly in the cave. He saw a little spider on the wall. It was trying hard to weave a web. As it was crawling up the wall, the thread of the web broke and if fell down to the ground. This happened many times. But the spider did not give up. It tried again and again. At last it climbed up successfully and completed the web. The king thought,”when this tiny creature can be successful by trying again and again, why can’t I ?”
    And he decided to fight his enemy once again. The king one again gathered all his courage and fought against his enemy. At last he won the battle. He remembered the spider who taught him to try, try again until you succeed.
    Moral :- try again until you succeed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Google Translate English to Sanskrit [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I want to make 20 sentences in sanskrit on the topic -mum parivarasya vyaharaha. Can u please help me. Thank you regards, AKASH

Google translate sanskrit to english? [ 3 Answers ]

Swapn thambli ki ayushwy thambte, vishwas udala ki asha sampte, Kalji sodli ki aapulki sampte, Mhanun swapn paha, vishwas thewa n kalji ghya. Nati atut hotat..

English to Sanskrit Translation Google [ 2 Answers ]

I want tattoo in sanskrit that means psycho !can u help

Sanskrit to english translation Google? [ 1 Answers ]

Yato vaache nivarthante aprapya manasachaha.

Translate from english to sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

CAn someone translate this into sanskrit "i carry your heart, i carry it in my heart"

View more questions Search