Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funchart14 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 09:19 AM
    All about getting your belly button pierced
    I want to get my belly button pierced. I am 15 and too scared to ask my dad what he thinks. What are some pros that would help seal the deal?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2012, 09:48 AM
    There are not a whole lot of pros, besides looking good, to some people, but a lot of cons. My girlfriend had hers pierced, it rejected itself and pushed itself out of her belly button, and now she has a permanent scar there. Not saying it'll happened to you, but that one of the long list of cons for belly-button piercings.

If your father doesn't want you to have one, too bad. If you want one when you turn 18, go for it, he'll have no say then.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 02:55 PM
    I don't know any pros - I do know a lot of cons. One is your age.
    courtney212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 02:39 PM
    I'm nearly 14 and I had my belly pierced when I was 13 it didn't hurt I didn't even relise it was done so I think you would be all right x
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by courtney212 View Post
    im nearly 14 and I had my belly pierced when I was 13 it didnt hurt I didnt even relise it was done so I think u would be alright x
    How does this help her with how to ask her father? That's the question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I have my belly button pierced even if I have an outie [ 0 Answers ]

I have an outtie belly button can I still have it pierced?

Should I get my belly button pierced? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13, I've wanted my belly button pierced since I was about 10, mum has always said no, but I think I've persuaded her, I am quite developed for my age but I'm worrying about the hole stretching as I grow? Also, how long is it after having this piercing that you can go swimming again?

Can I get my belly button pierced again after the first one ripped out? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced almost 2 summers ago and about 5-6 months after my piercing my skin in-between the bar got really thin and my ring ripped off. I really want to get it pierced again. I know I will go to a different place. But I really want to get it pierced again, will I be able to or...

Wanting to get my belly button pierced [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get my belly button pierced. I keep hearing about people who have gotten it done, and the people pierced it in the wrong place. What exactly is the right place? I am going to the same place I got my tattoo. It was very clean and the guy did a great job, so I feel comfortable going...

View more questions Search