Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley112612 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 07:48 AM
    18 weeks and painful sex
    I'm 17 almost 18 weeks pregnant and I had had sex 2 days ago and it still hurts. Its like swollen. Is this normal.. to the point it hurts to wipe when I pee.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 07:54 AM
    "It's" like swollen? What's swollen? What hurts?

Was it rough sex? And, no, that's not normal.

Jun 18, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Rough.. I guess and like my lips are swollen well there not so much anymore now its just actually in the vagina that hurts.

Jun 18, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Sorry to be so graphic.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 08:08 AM
    No, that's in the "need to know" category. You are undoubtedly rubbed raw, probably bruised because of rough sex.

Do you have ANY discomfort that might involve your baby? It sounds to me like this was "just" rough sex, the kind of problem that is solved by sitting in warm water. It also sounds like it's getting less painful.

Am I right?

Of course, if you think your pregnancy is in danger or you might have an infection you need to consult with your Physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful sex [ 0 Answers ]

Hie, I have problem for sometime now, when ever I have sex its painfull and can't handle the pain... I have tried gels, I do get stimulated yet still the pain keeps on coming, I am afraid my man will end up cheating or leaving due to non satisfaction... even tried creams and medication for vaginal...

Why is sex painful? [ 1 Answers ]

Painful sex [ 2 Answers ]

Painful viginal after sex

31 weeks pregnant with a lot of painful pressure [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone again, I am 31 weeks pregnant for those who don't know, and for the last 3days I have had just such painful pressure. It feels like someone is sitting on top of my belly trying to push something down, it's hard to breath and the baby is moving so much more. I can feel and see my...

Painful sex after 50 [ 8 Answers ]

It has been 9 years since I have had sex, it very painful to have anything inside me. What can I do to change this??

View more questions Search