Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynn_Sargeant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:49 AM
    Policies and procedures for information sharing
    Can someone advise on one policy and one procedure from children or young persons work setting for sharing information
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2012, 02:58 AM
    Really depends on your location and laws governing data protection..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharing information on Webpages [ 3 Answers ]

I'm currently working on setting up an organization/group/type site. For one part of the site I want to include stats, facts, and real-life stories that I have found on various other websites. I plan to do this by adding it with my website in a "quote" function. Giving credit to the original site...

Sharing information on line [ 30 Answers ]

I've always been pretty careful about my identity but I got hooked on Facebook, posted photos, information, thought I had limited my circle to friends. I guess a stranger slipped into the mix - yesterday I got a most upsetting message from someone on Facebook, upsetting to the point where I have...

Government policies [ 3 Answers ]

Do government policies pose dilemmas because they almost require A) conflict between rich and poor B) the triumph of order over freedom C) Infringement of the rights of some group D) difficult choices among conflicting values

Windows XP Policies [ 5 Answers ]

I have a XP machine which was part of the domain, I removed the machine from the domain but it still keeps the group policies. I cannot alter or change or even remove the logon message after pressing Ctrl/ALT Del. Can some one please assist on this. Thanks

Store policies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time so I hope things go good just a couple of days ago I tried to bring back something to the store for my boy that was just bought 24 hrs ago the owner said we could return it then 2 minutes later he said no because we cut the price tag off but who doesn't went you attend to...

View more questions Search