Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bren_59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 12:10 AM
    Knee
    I have to constantly move and pop my knee it ache just right of center in the back also on the inside I had meniscal tear fixed in '08 and three holes drilled into the bone to help lubrication between the joints
    jcarter82082 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 06:01 PM
    That's arthritis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I didn't sprain myself and my Knee has a new pop/crack when I bend my knee, why? [ 3 Answers ]

I did nothing to cause it. Suddenly I noticed when I bend my knee( no weight on it: Lift, etc) I feel a POP. I'm 30. Am I getting old or what? Or are my bones week? I have had quadracept injury in that leg before. But I never had a crack in the patella and below like I do now

Lateral knee pain; stiffness behind knee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an active 51 year old tennis player and golfer. I tore my medial meniscus in January and elected to rehab vs surgery. Now 3 months later pain has moved laterally and I'm getting stiffness behind my knee. MRI showed meniscus tear in posterior horn inferior and a small Baker's cyst. Treatment...

The knee [ 16 Answers ]

My friend told me that when you give someone head, something can happen that he refers to as " the knee " but he wouldn't tell anyone of us what " the knee " is, and that you'll just know when it happens to you. What is it?

View more questions Search