Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novembergirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Protecting evidence
    How can you get a cctv footage which played key roll in a wrong conviction, the CCTV was confirmed that it can't be out more than 10 secs yet the footage shown was 6 minutes out with none of the incident shown the porsecution acted very dilenty towards it but told barrister he wouldn't accept it could be wrong but now we have had it confirmed that it was not supplied or copied from the cctv company no record at all, the police officer also confirmed he had not viewed it 19 peoplke just disappeared grateful for any info how to get this disc or copy or any ideas
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Your solicitor or barrister needs to subpoena the evidence.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Since the film was entered into evidence, it is and will stay in evidence till the appeals process is over.
    novembergirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Since the film was entered into evidence, it is and will stay in evidence till the appeals process is over.
    that is a relief l thought it may have been destroyed before l could find out what to do thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting your Hairline. [ 3 Answers ]

Has any of the products that you've put on your face burned or damaged your hair? Because I'm sure you don't want that part of your skin to stay the same While the rest of you is lighter.. My cousin said her hairline is damaged, I forgot what she said she used.

Protecting people [ 1 Answers ]

Name two ways you could support a person with learning disabilitys to reduce their own vulnerabilitys

Protecting OSB [ 4 Answers ]

After framing, roofing, and putting up OSB, how long is it safe to leave standing, open to the weather, before covering with Tyvek?

Protecting a/c compressor [ 8 Answers ]

How can an a/c compressor be protected from thieves? A friend just had a central unit stolen and wants to protect the new one so it does not happen again. Thanks, Robert

Am I protecting myself... [ 16 Answers ]

So OK - a while back I posted a thread telling you about how I cried tears of happiness for the first time and how I was falling in love with Pete. I had began opening up to Pete and opening my heart up - but now I feel really vulnerable and feel uncomfortable exposing myself - but I don't...

View more questions Search