Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Undertaker2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Resident architect
    What is the role and respondisibility of resident architect? Guidelines of resident architect?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2012, 07:39 AM
    The term resident anything usually refers to someone who works for the company not independently.

So for example, GE might have several resident architects on staff to handle facilities issues.
    Moogue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 04:00 PM
    In general residencies provide you with the opportunity to explore your practice, ideas, design etc whilst working for and with an established company, In return you assist with any aspect that is required... if it is a university for example you would be teaching or carrying out demonstrations to students in return for the use of the universities/companies facilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did my architect get it right? [ 8 Answers ]

We are in the design stages of a three story addition off the back of our DC rowhouse. I've posted posted a number of threads along the way looking for help and have received excellent advice. Thanks! We're nearing the end of the design stage with the architect and I've got some questions, hoping...

Name the architect [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one name the architect of this building. I know nothing about this building. http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image005uz4.jpg If any one know name of this building that will help too.

Software Architect [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am software engineer right jut having 2 years of exp... want to be software architect in future, Tell me what I need to know and what to do to be . And I want to work for company like Google, IBM or Microsoft. Please tell me what 's needed.... to Do I have knowledge of .NET and Java as...

View more questions Search