Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    44loo Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jun 17, 2012, 03:44 AM
    My boyfriend won't have sex with me and we are suppose to be trying for a baby
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for seven years. In the beginning the sex was great and very frequent. In time the sex got less and less until we didn't have sex at all for months. I didn't want to pressure him but it's gone on for months now.

It didn't bother me too much until we decided to try for a baby. It's got to the point where we are using a turkey baster. I find this degrading and it makes me feel so unattractive. I have spoken to him about it and he says it's nothing to do with me he just doesn't have any urges but I don't know what to believe. I asked him to go doctor but he makes excuses.

I love him to bits but I don't know how much longer I can deal with this especially when it is making me feel so insecure unattractive and desperate. I think these feelings also come from a sexual comment he made to another girl that he said was a joke. Please help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 17, 2012, 03:54 AM
    Seriously you need independent counselling to resolve these issues.
    You should NOT be employing "artificial means" to enable pregnancy, especially in this environment.

Jun 17, 2012, 04:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Seriously you need independent counselling to resolve these issues.
    You should NOT be employing "artificial means" to enable pregnancy, especially in this environment.
    Yeah I have suggested this but he keeps saying it will get better don't worry about it. I have tried being patient and we have decided to put the baby thing on hold until it's sorted. I am at a loss as to what to do though this issue has been going on for over a year now. I don't want to push him but it also needs sorting out.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 05:06 AM
    A turkey baster? How does that enable anything ? Do you mean he is ejaculating by masturbating and putting the sperm in a turkey baster ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 05:11 AM
    There is a serious problem, and you need to get counseling for you, and you need to tell him it is not better and that he is going to the doctor NOW. If he does not follow up with counseling but most likely it means boyfriend is on the way out if he will not talk and try to work with this.

Jun 17, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Thanks for your advice. Yeah I think I am going to tell him to sort it out or we will have to seriously look at our relationship. I don't want to waste time and give up my dreams of becoming a mother. I know that sounds harsh but in reality we are not getting any younger. As for the turkey baster yeah he has been sorting himself out. I have asked him a million times if it's me and he says no and ensures me he still finds me attractive. He doesn't understand how the situation would make me question myself though and that's frustrating for me.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2012, 05:53 AM
    I'm having trouble with this thread, but okay - yes, everyone needs counselling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I was suppose to do my hours. I still have time but wonderment how I'm suppose action [ 3 Answers ]

I've been charged for theft and was suppose to do my hours from march 22 to July 27. But didn't start on it because my mom was suppose to receive a letter so I can start. But it is now April 3 and nothing has come in the mail. My mom lost a paper that showed a number to phone if it hasn't come into...

My boyfriend and I haven't had sex in 3 months- how long would you go without sex? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me at all anymore. I am very sexual, and I am soooooo into him. I'm in my early twenties, he's about a decade older than me. We've been & lived together for a while. Even when we did have sex, he was always uncomfortable with it. He has some personal...

Is sex suppose to hurt [ 2 Answers ]

I am 9 weeks pregnant and every time my ffience and I have intercourse it hurts and burns .I don't understand what is happening It started maby 3 weeks into my pregnancy. We have only been intimate 2 time since then and it honestly hurts it feels like losing my virginity all over again. What can be...

If I had sex 2 days before my period suppose to come n it didn't.can I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

And since it is ONLY two days before my period that I had sex, would my period skip if I am pregnant?

Boyfriend isn't interested in sex/turned off by me initiating sex? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm at my wit's end and need help! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years just moved in together 3 months ago. We've had our ups and downs and have made it through a lot of tough times together. In the beginning of the relationship we had sex as much as possible. We were...

View more questions Search