Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 09:10 PM
    My ex girl friend
    My ex is going out with other people that makes me sad.
    natey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 09:11 PM
    :( it makes me feel really sad.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 09:53 PM
    It will, but don't let it get you down too much.

If he / she finds it so easy to get over you and move on to someone else then it probably means they weren't worth it in the first place.

Just try and live life to its fullest and be happy and smile a lot. Pretty soon I'm sure you will have heaps of people wanting to be with you because you are so much fun!
    albinonerd13 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I personally think that Elementary School is too early to be having exes...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 01:35 AM
    I agree with Skell... Hold your head up, things will get better. Doubtful that this person was your soul mate...
    darhe3425 Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Keep looking, one will come along soon enough!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

Girl Friend Wanted! [ 4 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

View more questions Search