Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sohn182 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 10:07 PM
    A guy who is afraid of dying tries to stop a woman committing suicide
    At the beginning this man see's a fortune teller and she tells him he is going to die in the future. So he becomes very cautious and has bubble wrap all around his apartment and like a life supply of life water. He then meets a girl, who I think she lives on the edge and she tries to get him out of his shell. At the end he tries to stop her from committing suicied and she ends up shooting him on accident.

Check out some similar questions!

If my cousin plans on committing suicide, do I tell if I'm not sure? [ 3 Answers ]

My cousin is 16 and I'm 14... he's recently confided in me he might kill himself if something were to happen to his grandmother... I have no idea if he's serious, and if I tell, he might get in trouble... I plan on doing SOMETHING should I learn his grandmother is dead, but I'm not sure... please...

What asian movie woman attemps suicide and afterwards sees ghosts [ 3 Answers ]

She was having an affiar with a married man and when he ends it she tries to kill herself She is taken to the hospital and her stomach is pumped. She then starts to see ghosts. She sees her lovers dead wife and learns she killed herself when she found out he was having an affair. She...

Afraid to talk to a guy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this vibe that I'm not good enough for this guy I know. I don't really talk to him since it's work related because I'm afraid that if I talk to him ill be more tempted to want more. Every time I see him I blush. I'm afraid that when I talk to him I will blush and then he will figure out I...

I'm so afraid of dying. [ 23 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I need help. One night I was staring off into space and all of a sudden death came across me and I started thinking what it was going to be like to die. The first thing on my mind was... 'you'll be put in a hole to rot; your have a rock over your grave with your name on...

Bullied and afraid woman. [ 3 Answers ]

]My neighbor has bullied me,and has vandalised my car. Landlord will not help and ignores my calls. Can't afford to move.I am afraid if I file a police report that he will retaliate harder against me.He has never spoken to me.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.