Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Savage1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Looking for movie title!
    I saw this movie when I was kid so I'm thinking it has to be an early to late eitghies movie, I don't remember much , but there was a family, mom, dad, two kids, and the kids didn't like the parents much. I remember there being a door inside the house that when opened led to some field in Africa , with lions and stuff. At one point I think the parents are eaten by the lions while the children watch.

Thanks
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 27, 2007, 10:31 PM
    I want to say newer twilight zone episodes of the 1980s. I remember that episode. It was set in the future and the mom was always complaining about how much time the kids spent in their room.
    cowardleelion Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Mar 10, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Perhaps the film "The Illustrated Man" 1969, the film contains three stories. THE VELDT (the one you remember). The Long Rains and The Last Night of the World. Written by Ray Bradbury back in the 50's. Available on DVD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

I also need a movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember any of the actors, but it's a war flick made in the 90's. It's about WWI when the allies were stuck in the middle of a forest surrrounded by the Germans who for days had been trying to kill them. Eventually a fighter jet was bale to fly over and get their location for the allies...

I need a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

It's a true story about the daughter of a Naval General or Captain (no, not The General's Daughter) stationed in Miami, who gets introduced to Fidel Castro, falls in love with him and has a child. When the child is born, they take him away from her and tell her that he has died. Meanwhile, the...

View more questions Search