Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Whitening in some areas.
    How do you whiten your bebe area - specifically on the sides , your underarms & the bottom of your butt? Please I need your help.
    tweeetypooh Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2007, 07:28 AM
    I also need some help with these kind of problem. Please help us. . Thanks. Bcoz since I gave birth, until now (8months had passed) I still have these dark spots. (underarm, groin, and butt area, even on stomach) I'm still breastfeeding now. And I've read that while breastfeeding, I can't still use whitening products. Maybe I'll use it afterwards. Anyway, I still need help. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running wires in areas behind knee walls [ 2 Answers ]

We have a finished attic that will be used for a bedroom, bathroom and closets. It has 6 to 7 foot knee walls on the two longest sides of the space. Behind these knee walls we have put plywood on the floor to give us attic storage space. I was wondering if I can use wire staples to tack the...

Glycolic peels and Hot areas [ 1 Answers ]

I've a question, I'm living in Europe and the climate in summer is not as hot as in India... I'm using Glycolic peels will it make my skin too sensitive to the very hot wheather... wot should I do... guide me

Gray Areas to Answering Certain Posts [ 26 Answers ]

There has been a number of times I have found myself wondering lately if we are doing the right thing here in responding to certain posts the way we do. This includes three general areas I see growing as the site grows and I would like some input from others. The areas I encounter, but its by no...

Hot water to all areas except upstairs shower [ 3 Answers ]

My upstairs shower is getting no hot water but the sinks in same bathroom get hot water as well as downstairs kitchen, washer and bathrooms. One thing that might have caused this is this upstairs shower has not been used in awhile. I have one gas hot water heater located in garage. What can I do to...

Need help in certain areas of my game. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6''2 15 year old 157 pound SF/PF/C sophomore. I have a great post up game, just about no one can stop me when I get the ball down low. I have a great shot that can hit the 3 if needed. I'm a good defended who keeps players away from the hoop and gets a steal here and there. But here is...

View more questions Search