Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skyletteletter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Death Keeps Coming For Me - DREAM
    I keep having a reacurring dream overnight, Im living in my house I think it was and this thing or guy kept coming to the house banging on the door for hours but than by day it was gone. I made the mistake of answering it one time and he stabbed me , I don't remember after that. Than I remember another night locking and closing all doors their were so many to lock and I was protecting my sibling I didn't want it to get them. But the back door wouldn't lock I was scared to go outside but had no choice next thing I know I'm on that road riding in a vehicle listening to 2 people fight, they get out I think the guy disappeared and the girl died. I seen death walking to the house and I seen my siblings I ran to them and told them to get into the house because I knew it was safe for them and told them to call 911. Im standing next to the vehicle wondering what do I do than I see death like the actual death walking towards me. Im thinking to get in the vehicle and run it over or pull out a knife myself and go after him but for somereason I can't and than its too late were face to face. Hes coming after me with this knife. But he's asking me how I want to die, how he wants me to kill him.. Hes not asking verbaly though he's asking physically? Help...

Check out some similar questions!

Dream about death [ 6 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was going to die in three years; I was at work but I don't have a job right now and someone was teaching me how to fold something and I messed up and she said "dont worry about it you're going to die in three years anyway" does anyone know what this could mean?

I had a bad dream that I was being death in my dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had a bad dream that I was being death in my dream

Death dream [ 1 Answers ]

In my dream my sister had come from her school ski trip in Lake Tahoe Californa. When I asked her how her trip was she told me it was a horryifying disaster. When I asked her why she told me that several of her classmates had suffered serious injuries and that one girl had died. I asked who the...

Dream on my death [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sirs/Madam, I hv a dream in the mng between 7.30-8.30 am in the morning When I entere in the bus a priest with his assistant already lying the bus called and adsked my age and I replied for that as 30yrs and asked to show my palm an shown my right hand palm. The priest seen and asked how...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.