Ask
    nolesfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Travel to canada
    I am a convicted felon can I travel to canada with a passport
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Canada will not allow anyone with a history that includes a charge that would be a felony in Canada into the Country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel into canada [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person just getting off probation for a felony travel through canada from Alaska to Washington?

Travel US from Canada with US L1 visa [ 3 Answers ]

I am an Indian citizen working in Canada on a work permit. I would like to visit US and already hold a valid L1 visa. Can I travel US using this L1 visa?

How to travel into Canada with a felony? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a passport already from the US and I'm wanting to travel to Canada. I have a felony on my record and I'm still on probation at this time. What do I need to do to be able to go into Canada for vacation.

Travel to Canada [ 6 Answers ]

I plan to take the family to visit some friends in Canada this Easter and was wondering if there are any special documentation I'm going to need when: From US to Canada: - Leaving the US - Entering Canada From Canada to US on the way back: - Leaving Canada - Entering the US

Travel to Canada [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Canadian,living in the U.S. with a permanent residence card.Do I need a passport to go back into Canadato visit, And if so how do I get one.

View more questions Search