Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adopted1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 06:42 PM
    My brother
    I'm 15 and my brother is 20, since you have to be 18 to get the information about your parents, would my brother be able to help me get it since he is over 18?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 10:02 AM
    He could start a search for HIS parents.

However, YOUR record is going to be inaccessible to you until you turn 18. Your adoptive parents may be able to help you with it, though, since they are part of that record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

My brother might need help... [ 4 Answers ]

My dad repeatedly sends money to my brother who in university... and my brother keeps spending it repeatedly. He has spent about 22000 UsD in one term. He used to be my mentor.. but not anymore. It's becoming... quite serious, I think he might have a drug/alcoholic problem.. . Being the younger...

Looking for my brother [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Larry G. Backlund born April 1975. He is supposedly a father now I don't know if he has a boy or girl. I know his mothers name and there ssn. I am looking for him for my father. I doubt he knows that he has half siblings, a nephew, and a father that has never stopped loving...

Brother, missing [ 1 Answers ]

My brother has been missing for 2 weeks, we can't find him. Every avenue is a dead end. He walked out of his house to have a smoke, and his wife said he vanished. I don't know where to turn.can anyone help? Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search