Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1955911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 01:22 PM
    The button on my umbrella that makes it tilt, broke now it will not stay up for long.
    We have an outdoor umbrella that we bought at Home Depot last year. The wind must have pushed it too far & the button that tilts it, broke. Is there anyway to repair this part? I put the piece back in & now it is stuck, but I know it is broke.

Check out some similar questions!

Patio umbrella broken tilt [ 2 Answers ]

The tilt in my patio umbrella broke. Is there a way to repair it?

Patio Umbrella Tilt Mechanism [ 3 Answers ]

The screw on the tilting mechanism of my Home Casual Pagoda Patio Umbrella came out. There is a spring and a cam that go inside. I cannot figure out how to reassemble the unit. Can anyone tell me?

Umbrella parts tilt [ 1 Answers ]

I have a southern Patio umbrella and I need parts for the tilt Pin Spring Button

Missing push button on patio umbrella tilt mechanism [ 1 Answers ]

The button on the tilt mechanism of my patio umbrella is missing. I am unable to contact the manufacturer. Does anyone carry tilt mechanism replacement parts? The umbrella is in great conition and it would be stupid to have to buy a new umbrella. Thanks,

Patio umbrella missing tilt button [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled the patio umbrella after a long winter and in opening, the top tilted over (at the hinge) and the tension increased significantly. The tilt button is missing (still searching closet for). Any suggestions as to how to fix short of buying another! It's about 3-4 years old. Thx.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.