Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ASAPJacob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis!
    Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very bad so I thought nothing of it and scratched it. As the days would go by I noticed it go worse and worse. I went to the doctor and they prescribed me 2 different types of creams and 1 oitment, which are Permethrin Cream 5%, Hydrocor cream 1% and Mupirocin oitment 2%. I would put them on and it would kind of go away. But than 3 days ago I decided to masturbate with shampoo, and now the dots are red on my penis head and a lot of skin is also peeling from the penis head can somebody please tell me what the problem is? I haven't had sex in a month and a half and it's because of this problem! :(( I am circumsized by the way and I do masturbate like almost everyday. But please somebody help me! I just want it to go away! :'(
    Mysteryman Posts: 9, Reputation: -6

Aug 21, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Usually when u masterbate your penis could get infected an if you had sex u could have passed it to your partner I advise you to go see a doctor immediately and icthing and scratching that's signs of aids
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    Usually when u masterbate your penis could get infected an if you had sex u could Of passed it to your partner I advise you to go see a doctor immediately and icthing and scratching that's signs of aids

You are obviously a child on an adult board BUT the same basic "rules" apply - please post your source. I'd like to know more about masturbation causing infection.

And stop using text speak.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You are obviously a child on an adult board BUT the same basic "rules" apply - please post your source. I'd like to know more about masturbation causing infection.

And stop using text speak.

And how an itchy penis is a sign of AIDS...

I think they use sandpaper for added friction...
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    And how an itchy penis is a sign of AIDS......

I think they use sandpaper for added friction....

He diagnosed himself - he also had the cure for a car that won't start (replace the motor) and how to get a Visa into the US - don't get a Master Charge is the basic advice.

Other that, are children still allowed on adult boards?
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 11:11 AM
    He diagnosed himself - he also had the cure for a car that won't start (replace the motor) and how to get a Visa into the US - don't get a Master Charge is the basic advice.

Other that, are children still allowed on adult boards?
    Why are parents leaving kids on the computer without supervision is another I'd have.They are probibly the same ones that tell their schoolyard friends you won't get pregnant if you eat black licorice dipped in brown mustard and chocolate sauce..

Aug 22, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Why are parents leaving kids on the computer without supervision is another I'd have.They are probibly the same ones that tell their schoolyard friends you wont get pregnant if you eat black licorice dipped in brown mustard and chocolate sauce..
    I'm not a child. I caught my brother on adult boards and cursing at ms.Judykaytee. I had signed up for this website and then went to work I play for Philadelphia Eagles u might of saw me on TV. We played the new England patriots (I'm Lesean McCoy) so I have not post any thing on here and I want to apologize on behalf on my little brother to Ms. JudyKayTee
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 12:42 PM
    I'm not a child. I caught my brother on adult boards and cursing at ms.Judykaytee. I had signed up for this website and then went to work I play for Philadelphia Eagles u might of saw me on tv. We played the new England patriots (I'm Lesean McCoy) so I have not post any thing on here and I want to apologize on behalf on my little brother to Ms. JudyKayTee
    Its possible you are being honest... but from your choice of words and sentence structure, it certainly appears like you are not an adult. Since all we have to go on is what you write... and how you write it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Where were you born, Mysteryman, and what was wrong with Brian Westbrook that he was pulled from playing and you were put in as a starter?

Why would someone with a $45M contract sign on to this site?

Aug 22, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Where were you born, Mysteryman, and what was wrong with Brian Westbrook that he was pulled from playing and you were put in as a starter?

Why would someone with a $45M contract sign on to this site?
    Why should I talk all professional and because I have money that doesn't mean anything my brother goes to a public school. Nothing wrong with Westbrook he's on of my mentors and I was born in Pennsylvania
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Why should I talk all professional and jus because I have money that doesn't mean anything my brother goes to a public school. Nothin wrong with Westbrook he's on of my mentors and i was born in Pennsylvania
    But you took Westbrook's position when he couldn't play in 2009. Why?

Which city in Pennsylvania?

Aug 22, 2012, 01:15 PM
    But you took Westbrook's position when he couldn't play in 2009. Why?

Which city in Pennsylvania?
    I'm a big fan of Westbrook but won't you take my spot if they're offering you 35 million plus a bonus if you start and I was born in Harrisburgh, Pennslyvsnia
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 01:20 PM
    I do appreciate your patience, Mysteryman, and hope we can all get long from here on.

Westbrook had an ankle injury and you were put in as the starter when they pulled him out.

Aug 22, 2012, 01:24 PM
    I do appreciate your patience, Mysteryman, and hope we can all get long from here on.

Westbrook had an ankle injury and you were put in as the starter when they pulled him out.
    Then Andy Reid said if I could for over 100 yards I'll get a bonus and the starting position. And are you a eagles fan
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 05:26 PM
    You and your brother have the same spelling and writing style - I assume you're a College graduate?

I assume if I write you at your published email address you will verify your identity?
    JennaC Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 7, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Okay so BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION AT HAND - I couldn't stop laughing at the football discussions :P

It sounds to me like you had an allergic reaction to the condom, and the added friction of masturbating and your picking/scratching of your penis is causing it to get worse. Signs of AIDS usually include severe immuno-depression, open cancerous-looking sores all over your body and that thing called "testing positive for HIV"... so I think you're safe in that arena.

Anyway, stop masturbating so much (I know it's difficult, I'm sorry) Cut it down to maybe once or twice a week and make sure to apply the creams that were prescribed to you the recommended amount of times. Give it some TIME, too, like about a week. If it's still bothering you then get yourself back to the doctor. Also - avoid intercourse. If you have some kind of infection, you could pass it to your partner.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Personally, I think the shampoo is the culprit here.
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 04:53 PM
    I'm not a child. I caught my brother on adult boards and cursing at ms.Judykaytee. I had signed up for this website and then went to work I play for Philadelphia Eagles u might of saw me on tv. We played the new England patriots (I'm Lesean McCoy) so I have not post any thing on here and I want to apologize on behalf on my little brother to Ms. JudyKayTee
    Well hello Lesean, I'm Angelina Jolie. How are you doing?
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Well hello Lesean, I'm Angelina Jolie. How are you doing?
    I'm the Easter Bunny.
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 05:10 PM
    I'm the Easter Bunny.
    Then we need to talk. Last Easter I got nothing. NOTHING! Not even a pebble of chocolate. What's up with that? I was good! I really was! :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little red dots on the tip of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have little tiny red dots on the tip of my penis and around just under the head that I just noticed. I've never had sex and I'm worked about what it is, also my last sexual contact was over a year ago, what is it?

Red dots on the under the head and on the tip of my penis? What should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have little red dots underneath the head and around the bottom of urinateing hole what is this and what should I do?

Red dots on tip of penis [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 12, and I keep my penis in good health. Every time I shower, I clean it. But today, when I started to clean it, I noticed 2 red dots on it. They do not protrude, they do not hurt, except my penis is a really tiny bit itchy. What's wrong?

Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain! [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was...

Red dots on head of my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 24yr old male recently started having unprotected sex with my partner and after 4days I've noticed 3red dots around the head of my penis and I don't know what they are... there's no irritation from them any help or advice would be great..

View more questions Search