Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownjoe300 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Itching
    My skin is itching a lot and I can't get to sleep is there something I can buy from the store to stop it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Benadryl

Jun 15, 2012, 12:25 AM
    My skin ich a lot
    How do I stop it can I buy some kind of cream or a pill from the store,look like I got hives coming up
    Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 12:35 AM
    Sounds like you might be having an allergic reaction to something. You can try taking benadryl for this. It will also help you sleep.

Jun 15, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Benadryl
    Are you sure that would fix the problem and the hives from the itching

Jun 15, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Sounds like you might be having an allergic reaction to something. You can try taking benadryl for this. It will also help you sleep.
    Will cure the itching problem
    Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 03:05 AM
    Will it cure the itching problem? I don't know because I don't know why you are itching. However, it could just get rid of it long enough for you to get some sleep and get to the doctor.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2012, 03:33 AM
    See a dermatologist. Mine cured my "itching all over" with a prescrip anti-histamine (hydroxyz?-not sure-don't have access to the pill bottle right now). He says stress can cause this problem. I think he is correct. I was literally crawling out of my skin. If you can't see a derm in reasonable time, ask a GP about that drug. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 4 yr old bulldog who itches constantly. We have been through all types of food with her and allergy testing. I have found that if she is allowed to get on my bed or sit in my lap in a chair she will stop itching and can go all night without itching if she is in my bed if I don't let...

Itching [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had itching going on downstairs I've thought it was a yeast infection but the medicine isn't helped at all and I've used it for a week I've had a knot come up under my right lip what could this be?

Itching [ 2 Answers ]

I am suffering itch inner ear and throat. I rubbed my ear I have pain in ear what will I do

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me why I keep itching all over from my head to my toes I have not used are eaten anything different but my head and hands legs feel as though they are on fire but no rash just go red thank you:mad:

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

When I shave my vagina... it starts icthing... do you know what I can use to shave myself

View more questions Search