Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybooismissinu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 05:42 PM
    I want to be a singer
    I am 11 years old I live in louisville ky and I really really really want to be a singer I sing everyday and wonder how I would ever get into the business so if someone knows what I can do at this age please help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Start taking voice and music theory lessons. Have your parents arrange places for you to sing, senior citizen centers, nursing homes are often good places

Feb 28, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Will people who are somebodies be there or any one that could help me be discovered:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I doubt that there will be any talent agents at senior citizens centers or nursing homes. But you have to perfect your talent first. You have to take lessons, get polished before you are ready to sit in front of a talent agent.

So, go girl, get your parents to sign you up for lessons, take those for a while and then talk to your voice coach about talent agents.

Feb 28, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Thank u so much ill be looking into that.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Oh, please do. If you have talent, the singing coach can help you perfect it.
    angel face Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybooismissinu View Post
    i am 11 years old i live in louisville ky and i really really really want to be a singer i sing everyday and wonder how i would ever get into the business so if someone knows what i can do at this age please help!
    I'm the same age looking for the same thing but I live and millwakee I wish I could find out too maybe we could be friends I went to so many talent shows at mi skools every body say the same thing you is a very great singer you should be famous but only if I new how I would lets make a promis if you get famous before me we could have a singing group with you n me or you can show me how you did it and if I get famous before you I would do the same :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want To Be A Singer Help [ 26 Answers ]

I always wanted to be asinger can someone pretty please help:( I REALLY NEED THIS please say anything?

Singer [ 2 Answers ]

Please help with getting into the singing business I really want to!! :(

How to be a singer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become a SINGER?? :confused:

Name the Singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who was the only singer to introduce Oscar-nominated songs in four different decades?

View more questions Search