Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Internet explorer won't print
    Can't print from IE without putting it out of protected mode. GoogleChrome prints fine. This is a relative's machine. I think it is IE eight (maybe nine). She is a little leary about leaving the protected mode turned off.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 14, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Firstly make sure everything is fully patched, that manes upgrading to IE 9.
    If it's really THAT important to print a web page then use Chrome, it's a much more stable browser with much less security issues, anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't print from web page using internet explorer [ 3 Answers ]

Had AOL, was able to print web pages when online. Just switched to another isp who uses IE, and am unable to print any web pages. Just spits out a paper with one line. Hope this is the correct forum, and am happy with any info one can give me. Thanks

Cannot print from Outlook Express or Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot print any note from Outlook Express or Internet Explorer 7. I'm not sure, but this may have started at the same time that the upgrade to IE7 installed itself on this computer. Here is the text of the error I see, which is always the same: Internet Explorer Script Error ...

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes? [ 2 Answers ]

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes?

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

View more questions Search