Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fannie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2003, 03:40 AM
    Mood rings
    How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?
    Motley_44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2004, 07:20 PM
    mood rings
    See the web page http://home.howstuffworks.com/question443.htm for a good explanation of how mood rings work,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

Mood Enhancement [ 10 Answers ]

I am overstressed and was wondering if anybody had any suggeestions about an alternate to anti-depressants/anti-anxiety medications.

Mood Swings [ 6 Answers ]

I would like all of your opinions. Mood swings during pregnancy? For this last part of my wife's pregnancy. The last month or so. It has been a losing battle. Does not matter what I say, doesn't matter that I try to talk to her in a way that Calm, relaxed and easy going. Yet, she is very rude...

.925 silver jigsaw puzzle rings [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Apparently I'm looking for a hard to find item. I need a company that manufactures silver jigsaw puzzle rings. I've attached photos of the most common type of puzzle ring. I am only interested in puzzle rings and in companies that already make them. I'm looking for a...

What's with the mood swings? [ 6 Answers ]

For the past 4-5 years I have these changes with my mood and can't really figure out why. For a few hours I'll get really hyper, have a lot of energy, and be really happy. Then there'll be times when I just feel like hiding out in my room and crying, felling like no one wants me around and that...

View more questions Search