Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonu nigam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 04:20 PM
    I'm a christian girl and want to marry a maharashtrian boy can I marry him
    Can I marry a guy who is elder dn me for 4yrs

Check out some similar questions!

I am a hindhu girl can I marry a christian boy without getting converted? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a hindhu girl can I marry a christian boy without getting converted?

Can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ? [ 4 Answers ]

hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to...

Can a hindu girl marry to a christian pentecost boy? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a hindu girl and my boyfriend is of christian pentecoast caste I love my boyfriend a lot and he also loves me,but beacause of his parents he is going to do breakup with me because his parents want him to marry a pentecoast gilr only,I am convincing him a lot and I want to marry him.I want...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

Can hindu girl marry a christian catholic boy? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl and I love a Christian catholic boy. I want to marry him but before that I want to know is there something written regarding not to marry non-Christian in bible? Can I marry him?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.