Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoffeeGal8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Uncomfortable sex
    Hi-
    I have been sexually active in the past, but I stopped because it hurts when going "deep." This might be a little descriptive but I really need an answer. Once the "head" of the penis is in it's fine, but as soon as it goes in deeper it hurts to the point where I either don't want to continue or just continue and come close to tears. I'm not currently in a relationship, but I'm scared to get serious with a guy because I know I can't have a pleasurable sexual experience. Please help me understand why.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 14, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Then you have to find men with smaller penises Coffee because the pain you feel is the large penis hitting your cervix. There is no way to direct the penis unless you use your hands when you start feeling the pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncomfortable [ 2 Answers ]

Strong smell,clear gel like discharge.occasionally itchiness and burning when passing urine and frequently urinating

Uncomfortable [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems talking about how I feel to my best friend. It's always a labor for me. I need to know how to become comfortable talking to her about anything and to seriously talk about it. She doesn't like when I don't talk about how I feel and it bugs her extremely every time. I don't want...

My husband says having sex with me makes him uncomfortable... [ 4 Answers ]

He says he feels like I'm his sister sometimes and not always attracted to me in a sexual way. We've been married for almost 3 years and it's been this way since we said "I DO." I don't know what to do anymore. I feel rejected and depressed and cry all the time. He doesn't even like seeing me...

A very uncomfortable emotion. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking your time to read this post. I am currently 18 years old. For a few months, I have been feeling a very uncomfortable emotion in the presence of a potential girlfriend ( even if it was just a crush as well ). I am not sure why I have been experiencing this...

Uncomfortable around girls [ 25 Answers ]

How do I become comfortable around girls I like enough to be able to ask them out? I feel paranoid around them and don't know what to do. I need serious help!!

View more questions Search