Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Telsell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 02:35 PM
    How is overtime paid out if your off sick in an hourly paid positionk
    I have a situation where the weekly work week is 40 hours. Overtime was worked (8 hours) but the company said where she was off sick the 8 hours OT was included in the week and would only receive 4 hours overtime - is the right?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 14, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Can you provide the dates of the OT, sick day, and the payment periods of the check? The way your question is worded is confusing. (Also - is she in a Union? If so, look at the agreement to see how OT is supposed to be paid out, or call her rep... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary worker docked for missed time, but not paid overtime [ 5 Answers ]

We just had a corporate company take over the dental office I work for. I was given the position of manager with a salary. They gave me an hourly wage increase to adjust for the overtime and bonus we were losing. I have over 30 hours of overtime not paid in the past 4 weeks. When I took 2 days...

I am salaried is it legal for me not to be paid for overtime or given time in lieu? [ 4 Answers ]

This question is based over 40 hours per week, Am I expected to do any amount of overtime over my weekly hours for no overtime or time back because I am Salaried.

View more questions Search