Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    83hasan78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Hajj
    Assalamuwaliakum
    Me and my wife are going to hajj from england and my mum is also going from Bangladesh without a guardian because there is no one to go with her. She is coming with a group of people and will meet us in saudi arabia. Some people are saying this is not aloud because she suppose to have a guardian from her side.
    Can you answer this question
    Thank you
    ryananthony Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 83hasan78 View Post
    Assalamuwaliakum
    Me and my wife are going to hajj from england and my mum is also going from Bangladesh without a guardian because there is no one to go with her. She is coming with a group of people and will meet us in saudi arabia. Some people are saying this is not aloud because she suppose to have a guardian from her side.
    Can you answer this question
    Thankyou
    Salam brother, It all depends on how old your mum is, if she is an pensioner then, forget what people say, go back home and get your mum yourself, if she's in her 40's she can come alone. My dad who is now 83 has gone hajj, It is allowed, you may go hajj at any age without an guardian.
    I say you meet your mum in Dhaka international airport so it saves you a bit of money and pick her up form there, but if you are having a financial issue then I advice you to meet your mum in Saudi arabia.
    She can come by herself.
    Salam
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About hajj [ 3 Answers ]

Assalamoualaykoum,is it allow to take my mother in law and my wife with me to make hajj

Today is Hajj Day. Who are not doing hajj can we do fasting? [ 1 Answers ]

Today is Hajj Day. Who are not doing hajj can we do fasting? Please reply me >Removed<

Tawaff, Omrah and Hajj [ 0 Answers ]

As salaam you alaikum, Can I perform only Tawaff of Holy kaaba on behalf of the living persons and dead ? Can I perform Omrah and Hajj for the same ? I will be grateful to you if you can provide me an answer with specific proofs from Quran and Hadith. Thanks, Mudassir Hussain

Hajj expenses [ 0 Answers ]

Is it halal to finance Hajj from income of defence saving certificate?

Is there any rituals as equivalent to Hajj [ 0 Answers ]

Asalamu aliakum Dr. Zakir Naik, I heard if we recite Surah Fatiha 4 times and Surah Ikhlas,Falaq & Naas 3 times along with salaaths prior going to sleep , we get rewaard for the Hajj. How authentic is it?. please explain.

View more questions Search