Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    songhelpplez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 12:23 PM
    Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video?
    In the music video there is a girl and a guy who meet when they are younger and later get married. But then one day she comes home and finds him cheating on her. She run away to the top of a mountain/cliff (to jump off I assume) but her husband runs after her and stops her

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

I remember the music video but not the artist/song name, help? [ 0 Answers ]

The video is a girl singing, playing piano for part of it as wax from tons of candles drip all over and the house slowly catches on fire until at the end the whole place is burning. (I think she is sitting outside it on a hay bale while this is happening.) It is really annoying me that I can't...

I can't remember this song... Only some of the music video. Help me please? [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's either a rock or alternative or country song, something in there. Male singer/band. There's a little boy. He plays with a red toy truck/car. I think his father is in the video. I remember a deer head or something. A book that he is reading/paper he is writing on a wooden...

Don't remember the artist/songname, just one video music [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, Well, this video clip is heavily based on "They live" of John Carpenter. Almost everything: the glasses/shades, the signs turning into "OBEY" and people face like skeletons/zombies/aliens, some(or almost) scenes in P&B or really low saturation. I think the band is an electronic...

Don't know the song only remember the music video >_< [ 1 Answers ]

This is been killing me for about a year now >_< this song I found on the internet a while back, I can't remember the song name but in the music video, there was this white guy playing the guitar on a chair and as the song progresses, these women in lingerie started to crawl towards him and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.