Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 27, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Best friend and boyfriend probs
    OMG! Today is the second day I have been going out wit sum1 and the night before I was thinking about maybe dumping him but I decided not to so then my supposable best friend comes up to me in science and says that he is going around telling people that he dumped me so I told her tell everyone I dumped him.Okay, then like, 3 or 5 other girls come up to me and tell me that the reason he was telling people that is that my supposable best friends told him I was going to dump him!
    I don't why she is this way but I get so tired of it.She was always flirting with my past crushes and claims they were just talking and it is not her fault if they like her. I started to think, whAT IF she does this with everyone I ever go out with? Uhh I don't know what to do and also she used to always tell me when we got mad that people would tell her that I was jealous because she had a boyfriend and I didn't and everyone just thinks she's so friggin nice and sometimes she usually is its just that she is so braggitive and always thinks everyone likes her and ohh, and even when I told her I liked this one guy, she said she'd talk to him and I would tell her please don't talk to him(because anyone she ever talks to ends up liking her)but she does it anyway and then she tells me to not talk to her boyfriend because he hates me and I have tried to not be her friend and find others but she just takes them too and I usually end up apologizing and we are friends and all that jazz.
    Someone please help me!
    Mindy420 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 11:21 AM
    This girl sounds triflin, I think you should 4real drop her. I seriously doubt its just a coincidence that every guy you start feeling ends up feeling her. Girls are scandalous, they can get pretty much anything they want if they really put their mind to it. If she was 4real your friend she wouldn't be doing that to you. And as 4 tha boy, even if your friend did tell him that, he should have talked to you first before telling ery1 he dumped you. If I was you, I said deuces to both of them and get me a man and a friend that weren't shady lyk these people.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 28, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Well, I am not going out wit this guy after this.The other day he was with his friends watchiong me at track practice, but I left before he got ta say something to me.Thanks for you help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend probs. [ 4 Answers ]

I've got this problem... I found out one of my friends (or so I thought we were) has been talking about me behind my back... to another one of my friends. She doesn't want me to hang out w/ one of my good friends because they got into a really big fight last year. I want to continue being friends...

A friend and her boyfriend worked together [ 4 Answers ]

She was the envy of her other work mates, because she was all lovey dovey with him coming to work together eating together going home together. One day they came in separately to work would'nt sit with each other working in that situation was even very stressful for us workers. They even had a...

Best friend and boyfriend are fighting please help [ 2 Answers ]

Oky so I need help My best friend and my boyfriend are fightinh and it kills me And I feel like I have to choose one or the other And they are the two people I love the most in this world And I don't know what to do I know what a lot of you will say is hoes before bros but I'm sorry but I...

My best friend and my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to...

Confounding 91 civic start probs - NOT NORMAL PROBS [ 9 Answers ]

1991 civic DX 1.5 liter DPFI Went out Thursday morning to go to work, start car, ran rough for 2 seconds and died. Checked oil for fear of no oil situation, had oil. No start since then. Crank till the cows come home. I have spark on all four cylinders. New distributor with all new guts. ...

View more questions Search